1.1.1. The Premium version is has access restrictions! If you do not plan to donate funds for the development of the project, it does not make sense to register! Just use the free version of XiaoGen Base.
Donate amount: 525 rub/$7/€6 or another currency equivalent
Attention! All traditional international money transfers like Paypal, WesternUnion, Mastercard/Visa cards, Wise, etc are NOT AVAILABLE!!!
Use Tron crypto transfer (TRX/USDT/BTT/USDC and other tokens)!!! Link to create a Tron wallet here.
Donation transfer methods: Tron (TRX/USDT/BTT/USDC and other) crypto wallet number: TTkSqZcyzVCCmFi6JUDtzPMF8wknLBUva2 VTB Bank: 6769 0700 8108 0880 ЮMoneyID:410018616720963
Be sure to include your UID and e-mail in the transfer message. For Tron or YooMoney transfers, be sure to send the registration data and transfer details to email@example.com ! Register your scooter with the generator before making a transfer. In the absence of activation for more than 2 days, be sure to inform me of your registration data by e-mail.
1.1.2. Before registering, you need to know the unique number of the your scooter controller (UID)
Attention! UID and serial number are DIFFERENT THINGS! Don't confuse them! UID consists of 24 characters. NEVER USE NOT YOUR UID! 188.8.131.52. To find your UID immediately, use the latest version of the M365 DownG app (only that, other apps show WRONG UID !!!). Connect, click Tools, the number you are looking for will be in the UUID field.
184.108.40.206. To find out your UID using the ScooterHacking Utility application, go to step 220.127.116.11.
18.104.22.168. You can find out your UID by another method if XiaoGen firmware is already installed (see step 22.214.171.124). It is not suitable for the initial installation of the XiaoGen firmware.
126.96.36.199. After that, proceed to further actions.
1.1.3. Brief procedure: 188.8.131.52. In the M365 DownG app (only that, other apps show WRONG UID !!!) or by manipulating the brake and the main button and the smartphone app, find out the full unique UID of уour scooter.
184.108.40.206. In the appropriate fields of the generator, specify the values of the UID and your e-mail address. Click the Register button.
220.127.116.11. In the window that opens, additionally specify the serial number of your scooter and agree to sending a registration message.
18.104.22.168. In the received e-mail, follow the link, confirming the registration.
22.214.171.124. Transfer donate for Premium project and specify your UID and e-mail in the transfer message.
126.96.36.199. If there is no information in the message, write a e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your UID and e-mail.
188.8.131.52. Wait until access is opened (up to 2 days).
184.108.40.206. To use the Premium version, enter your UID and e-mail in the generator fields and click the Activate button.
1.1.4. Detailed procedure: 220.127.116.11. A simple method to get the UID:
- Install the latest version of the M365 DownG app (only that, other apps show WRONG UID !!!).
- Connect to the scooter, press the Tools button. The UUID field will contain your unique UID number.
- Go to step 18.104.22.168.
22.214.171.124. More complex method for getting UID (use if installed non-factory battery, when the simple method does not show the UID):
- Install the latest version of the ScooterHacking Utility (SHU) application.
- Connect to the scooter, select "..." in the upper right corner of the application, select "Copy UID to clipboard"
- Paste the copied value from the clipboard in some application. For example, in the browser or in Note.
- You will see the value in the WRONG format. You CANNOT use it for registration! You must first convert it to the correct form!
- To convert in each group of four characters, transfer the THIRD and FOURTH characters before the FIRST and SECOND. That is, get the following order of characters: THIRD FOURTH FIRST SECOND SEVENTH EIGHTH FIFTH SIXTH, etc.
- For example, the string received from SHU was like this: FF31067D554E343741204501
Divide it into groups of 4 characters for clarity: FF31 067D 554E 3437 4120 4501
Transfer the third and fourth characters in each group before the previous two and get the correct order: 31FF 7D06 4E55 3734 2041 0145
Remove the splitting into groups and get the correct UID: 31FF7D064E55373420410145
- Go to step 126.96.36.199.
188.8.131.52. Reserve method for getting UID:
After installing any of the XiaoGen firmware versions, perform manipulations with pressing the brake lever and the main button, in the following order (also see the video here):
- After turning on the scooter, press the brake lever, then press and hold the main button until a sound signal appears. - Launch m365 DownG, m365Tools, m365Dashboard or any other application capable of showing the scooter's serial number. Connect the scooter to it via BT.
- Find the item serial number in the application. Instead, there will be a line of the form, for example: 1:1E5F2356D074
This is one of the two halves of the unique UID.
In this case, "1:" is the identifier for the first half of the unique UID. The value "2:" indicates that this is the second half of the number.
- Remember 12 characters AFTER the combination "1:". In the example, this is 1E5F2356D074
- Shutdown the application completely (closing it may not be enough, depending on the application). The m365 DownG application does not need to be closed - it shows the other half of the UID immediately after pressing the combination.
- Press the brake lever again, then press and hold the main button until a sound appears. - Start the same application on the smartphone again.
Now in the item of the serial number there will be an entry of the form, for example 2: 9C4672E93457
The identifier "2:" indicates that this is the second half of the UID.
- Remember another 12 characters AFTER the combination "2:". In the example, this is 9C4672E93457
- You get the FULL unique UID number of your scooter from 24 characters. In the example, the full UID is: 1E5F2356D0749C4672E93457
Save this number. Although it can always be recognized by repeating the above steps in any of the XioGen firmware.
Attention! The order in which the UID halves are displayed may be different - the first half (1:) and then the second half (2:) may be displayed first. But it may be vice versa -
first the second half (2:), then the first half (1:). Always be guided by the half id.
Changing halves by pressing the brake and the main button always goes in a circle.
To return the display of the serial number in the programs, just restart the scooter.
184.108.40.206. After you find your UID, enter it in the corresponding Premium line of the generator.
220.127.116.11. In the line below enter your valid e-mail. 18.104.22.168. To register, click the Register button.
22.214.171.124. In the window that opens, additionally specify the serial number of your scooter and agree to sending a registration message.
126.96.36.199. A confirmation message will be sent to your specified e-mail. If you are sure of the subsequent transfer donate for Premium project, confirm this by clicking on the message link.
188.8.131.52. After completing the registration, you need to transfer donate for Premium project and specify your UID and e-mail in the message.
184.108.40.206. If there is no information in the message, write a e-mail to email@example.com specifying your UID and e-mail.
220.127.116.11. Wait until access is opened (up to 2 days).
1.2. Activation (authorization).
1.2.1. To use the Premium version, follow the steps 18.104.22.168. and 22.214.171.124 and click the Activate button (the Activate button is available only in demo mode).
1.2.2. If access to the Premium version is open, then the full form for generating Premium firmware will be displayed.
1.3. Registration and activation of other copies of the scooter.
At any time, you can register and activate another scooter.
To do this, fill in the new UID and e-mail values (there can be one e-mail address) and click Register for the registration procedure or Activate to activate.
To change the scooter in the Premium form, simply fill in the new UID and e-mail values of another registered scooter and use the generator to create the firmware.
Use custom templates to easily switch between scooter instances.
Registration is done once for EACH scooter (EACH main controller). Donates are made for each scooter (each main controller).
In the future, the user gets lifetime unlimited access to the current and all next versions of the generator.
If the scooter is sold, it is allowed to transfer the Premium access rights to the new owner. There is no refund for Premium access to the previous owner.
Sections 2-9 will be available after Premium access activation
1. Removed the current supply to the Motor wheel when pressing the throttle with the scooter standing
2. The maximum range of the set currents has been expanded. In fact, indefinitely, almost twice as long
3. Added the ability to replace the serial number with one of the halves of the unique processor UID number. The halves are cycled through the given control combination
4. Compatibility with any model of Xiaomi scooters
5. Correct inclusion of headlights on nonoriginal firmwares of clone Pro displays
6. Some more changes
1. A new throttle algorithm combining the setting of the throttle type, curve, smoothness of current changes and the type of cruise individually for each of the modes.
The old algorithms have been left until the complete clarification of the problem-free operation of the new
2. Possibility to enable the mode of alternative speed limits (Police-mode) for ANY types of main throttle control
Switched on/off with the user selected combination of controls. It is possible to set a separate simple combination to turn on Police-mode and a separate complex combination to turn it off. The current mode set is saved after scooter shutdown
3. Start without pushing (Zero Start) or with rolling backward (Onhill Start). Safe start without pushing after brake pressing (Launch Start)
4. The ability to start by pressing the throttle BEFORE reaching the starting speed
5. The ability to disable the activation of the cruise while holding the throttle, leaving the cruise switching by tap
6. Changing the working range of the throttle trigger
7. Changing the operating range of the brake lever
8. Expansion of functions by holding, single pressing or double pressing the main button with pressing of the brake lever and/or the throttle lever
The ability to install the desired function for each of the combinations
9. Enabling alternative speed limits based on the status of the rear light
10. Setting the amount of the remaining capacity for the implementing power limitations
11. Winter mode - power reduction by a specified percentage until the specified speed is reached
12. Complete disabling of the scooter lock feature. Hooligans are not scary even with BT on
13. Extending the voltage limit for alternative batteries
14. Setting the time to hold the main button to turn off the power
15. The ability to turn off the scooter only when it comes to a complete stop
16. Possibility of swap the burning rear-light and its blinking when braking
17. Ability to not turn on the rear-light when the headlight is turned on
18. Added system values for periodic display of parameters
19. Option to show error 01 if the electric brake is not available (full battery charge)
20. Extended delay range for cruise activation
21. Fixed "Idle time to shutdown" and added complete non-shutdown
22. Added parameter for recuperation multipliers while rolling: free rolling/half KERS multipliers - 0/6/10
23. Fixed error output when activating the output of the system parameter. If there is an error, its code is displayed, if there are no errors, the parameter is displayed
24. Increased the range of the scooter shutdown time during idle
1. Built-in instructions on the generator page
2. Added factory templates for scooter models
3. Added partial templates
4. Added custom custom independent templates in the amount of 3 pieces
5. Automatic opening of the premium version with filled credentials if you already have access to it
1. Cruise settings have been moved to a separate section
2. Spanish and Italian languages have been added to the interface
3. Added option "Disable indication of the backlight when braking"
4. In the option "Swap the burning of the backlight with its blinking when braking" added the dependence on the activity of only the backlight
5. Added the setting of the default cruise speed for the speed control modes for the option "Toggle cruise state by short throttle tap"
6. Added the ability to lock/unlock the scooter via single and double button press combinations
7. Fixed a bug with the ability to activate cruise by tap even when the cruise setting is disabled in apps
8. Fixed peak power depending on modes
9. Fixed cancellation of cruise by throttle pushing with disabled option "Enable throttling without disable of the cruise control"
10. Other fixes
1. Added the option "Peak ("Phase") currents multiplier". Allows you to change short-term peak current values.
2. Added the option "Add a sound signal when cruise control is turned off by the throttle trigger"
3. Added the option "Turn off Eco mode"
4. The option "Correcting rolling KERS levels" has been changed, now you can set your own multiplier for each KERS level
5. The algorithm of the "Turn off brake lever" option has been changed. Now it remains available to roll with KERS
6. The settings of the "Alternative speed limits" option have been expanded. Now, when the scooter is turned on, more than 40 ways of initializing this mode are available through the controls
7. Other fixes
1. Added the option "Change the auto-selection of amperage values for the speed-based throttle algorithm and cruise control". Allows you to change the intensity of the currents calculated by the scooter when driving with a speed control algorithm or on a cruise with speed fixation
2. Added the option "Do not turn off the cruise when using the lever immediately after turning on cruise through holding"
3. Added the option "Change backlight brightness"
4. Fixed an error when enabling the "Remove power limit" option. Now, when it is activated, it is necessary to set the Current limits for the modes
5. Added a few more output parameters in the option "Add a system parameter to the display"
6. Added the ability to change the total mileage, total operating time and total riding time (for more info, see paragraph 7.14)
7. Other fixes
1. The option "Change backlight brightness" has been fixed and renamed to "Change the brightness of the taillight in the absence of braking"
2. Added the option "Change the brightness of the taillight when braking"
3. Added the option "Replace the process of taillight blinking with stable burning"
4. Fixed an error when enabling the option "Disable indication of the taillight when braking"
5. Removed the settings of the limit currents depending on temperature, capacitance and voltage. Now automatically set from the "Current value for mode X" settings
6. The Indication section is divided into three: Sounds, Lights, Indications
7. The showing/hiding of each section is now remembered
8. Minor interface changes
1. Added the display of the "lock" icon when locking for all models except Pro
2. Added the option to display the "temperature" icon when locking for the Pro model
3. The temperature range for displaying the "temperature" icon is now synchronized with the range in the option "Lower/Higher battery temperature limit for power limitation"
Now the icon will also signal when the power is forcibly reduced by the controller
4. Fixed locking/unlocking when using combinations with the main button
5. Fixed the display of battery temperature when show the system parameter on the display
6. Added a new generator address: http://xiaogen.ru
7. Other fixes
1. Added support for updated BLE firmware from XiaoGen Base for not displaying the "wrench" icon at the time of displaying the system parameter on the display. There will be no effect with other BLE firmware
2. Fixed sudden braking from high speeds
3. Fixed a call to the strobe procedure that prevented the cruise from being turned on
4. Fixed the dispaying of battery current as the system parameter
5. Changed the output of throttle and brake values. Now the number of hundreds is simply ignored - only tens and ones are output. The value of hundreds is determined by the user himself by the degree of pressing the throttle/brake
6. Added the ability to regulate the maximum braking current when reducing the throttle lever for speed-based throttle modes
7. The option of displaying the charging mode has been expanded. For a battery connected in parallel, the charging mode indication is returned when the scooter is stationary, when charging is connected or the process of recharging the main battery from an additional one is underway. At the beginning of the movement, the mode is automatically turned off
8. Added a BMS emulator with averaging the voltage values/battery charge percentage over a period of 5 seconds and averaging the controller temperature values as battery temperatures over a period of 20 seconds.
9. Fixed a bug in one of the settings combinations of the type/cruise at throttle algorithms
10. Minor improvements in the interface